Welcome all international FD lovers!!!

kriang83

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hi...i have just joined this awesome forum and love it. I am from India and own a 2008 Civic FD which i have converted to Replica Mugen RR in Milano Red color.

now i am interested to buy or enquire about lots of parts listed on this site but the problem i am facing is Lnaguage as most of the people who are selling FD parts do not understand english properly. So would request someone to help me communicate with Sellers.

hi...i have just joined this awesome forum and love it. I am from India and own a 2008 Civic FD which i have converted to Replica Mugen RR in Milano Red color.

now i am interested to buy or enquire about lots of parts listed on this site but the problem i am facing is Lnaguage as most of the people who are selling FD parts do not understand english properly. So would request someone to help me communicate with Sellers.

Hi, I'll be more than happy to help you with this. Please let me know what you are looking for or which seller you want to buy from and I'll help you contact with them. Happy Driving FD.

hello...

i have also just joined this forum.

I want to get some info if there is any shop still carry stock of civic 1stgen 76-79 parts ? well, actually I am looking for instrument cluster of civic 78 (has RPM and separate set of Fuel & Temp dial); also some other interior, used or new

Thank you very much

ferry

hello...

i have also just joined this forum.

I want to get some info if there is any shop still carry stock of civic 1stgen 76-79 parts ? well, actually I am looking for instrument cluster of civic 78 (has RPM and separate set of Fuel & Temp dial); also some other interior, used or new

Thank you very much

ferry

I think it's rather difficult to get these kind of parts from this board as the majority of the member using Civic FD 06-11. You might try other webboard as well. Good luck and get what you are looking for.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi administrator, 

Chris here and would like to check with u whether is there any adapter for us to install a manual gear knob on our automatic transmission gear? Please advise. Thanks!

Hi Chris,

I have seen some one modify M/T Gear Knob to be used with A/T but I can't remember exactly who did it. However, if you want a kit for that I have seen Mugen gear knob with push down type sell around BKK.

I show you picture of the AT gear knob that was already replaced by Mugen gear knob (with adapter inside). It's working properly ^ ^.

iM.jpg

Here you go. Great Job Tommie!!!

Hi, I am from India and i am looking at parts for 06 Civic FD...can someone please help me find a seller having these 2 parts and help me communicate with him.

I need these 2 parts urgently and seller needs to ship via EMS to India and i should accept Paypal.

Parts:-

I need Mugen Ventilated Visors of good quality and grade A ones with 3m tape. Not cheap stuff

I also need this Mugen Logo/emblem for the Civic's Front Grill. I am attaching picture below and i wan the same logo for the front. The picture is of the Rear Logo, it also comes for Front Grill.

DSC07946.jpg

please guys...if someone can help me here get a good deal for both the items and Ems shipping to India. i have also posted this thread on "need to buy" section as well.

thanks

If you are looking for more information about Civic FD in Thailand or if you are looking for some parts, I'll be more than happy to help you on this :D .

Hi, I am from India and i am looking at parts for 06 Civic FD...can someone please help me find a seller having these 2 parts and help me communicate with him.

I need these 2 parts urgently and seller needs to ship via EMS to India and i should accept Paypal.

Parts:-

I need Mugen Ventilated Visors of good quality and grade A ones with 3m tape. Not cheap stuff

I also need this Mugen Logo/emblem for the Civic's Front Grill. I am attaching picture below and i wan the same logo for the front. The picture is of the Rear Logo, it also comes for Front Grill.

DSC07946.jpg

please guys...if someone can help me here get a good deal for both the items and Ems shipping to India. i have also posted this thread on "need to buy" section as well.

thanks

Hi, i also need these parts :-

I need the Following parts for my Civic FD

Shipping via Ems to india.

Hi, please help me on the above parts...or help me communicate with the sellers. Since I am from India n dont know thai and need the above parts asap. thanks

• 5 months later...

If you are looking for more information about Civic FD in Thailand or if you are looking for some parts, I'll be more than happy to help you on this :D .

Hi K. Kriang,

Could you help me...how much it will cost me for the a Touch Screen LCD Monitor (DVD-MP3 Player-Blue Tooth (Phone) to a FD 2008? Any shop you recommend in Bangkok or in Korat?

Thanks in advance for ur reply...

Hi K. Kriang,

Could you help me...how much it will cost me for the a Touch Screen LCD Monitor (DVD-MP3 Player-Blue Tooth (Phone) to a FD 2008? Any shop you recommend in Bangkok or in Korat?

Thanks in advance for ur reply...

Well, sorry that I'm not much into all the sound stuff but i think you could find it from our product forums.

• 4 months later...