FD 2 Type R

jonotes

Just picking up the car tomorrow and want to have it checked out before I drive it like it's supposed to be driven. I will try them for this since it is very close to work but for future work maybe I can try your guy.

Just picking up the car tomorrow and want to have it checked out before I drive it like it's supposed to be driven. I will try them for this since it is very close to work but for future work maybe I can try your guy.

Try easy way to do joe  :D  let us know progress as well.

enjoy !! ;)

VTEC Store is ok. P'Note (Owner) will full fill your need perfectly.

By the way, This community have Members Show Room. So, Please, make one yours.

Show Room Forum

My Car

• 1 month later...

Vtec store will be finished with the car monday. Everything restored to original fd2 parts. All systems checked and redone if necessary. Learned alot about the true type r fd2. Seems that most here in Thailand are converted civics. Glad to have found this original in decent shape. Vtec store has been great. Might be exspensive but I feel confident in their knowledge of this particular car.