My Chevy Cruze drove me to buy a 2012 Civic

civicfalang

Hello,

I am an American living in thailand.

When I came to Thailand I bought a 2005 Honda City. I had a great experience with Honda and the car was very reliable. We wanted to get something bigger so I made the mistake of trading my City for a Chevy Cruze 2011.

The at was nothing but problems since 2 months old.

Also, Chevrolet Thailand is a SCAM. They don't fix your car. They tell you they did things and don't do them. I spent the last 5 months at the dealer for problems and they won't fix them. They also lied to me about doing things to my car that they never did.

I tried another dealer but they were worse

So, I sold the Cruze back to them and went to my Honda dealer.

I test drove the 2012 Civic Navi 1.8. What a WONDERFUL car! It is very different from the 2011 model (old look). It drives like another car. It's a little boring from the outside but, you have to drive this car if you haven't yet.

I reserved it yesterday and waiting for the Bank to call me so I can give the down payment and get my Civic.

I am so happy I went back to Honda. I will never again buy another car.

Welcome to Honda Civic society, Congratulation with your new FB.

Finally wanna say sorry for your Cruze, I working for GM Thailand. I heard about the service problem many time.

I will told our quality team and also sale service department in our weekly meeting.